Paper and Design Studio Internship
This is 2-month unpaid internship in a printing and retail space servicing small businesses, designers, restaurants and brides. This is a free-flowing, independent work environment where everyone is getting stuff done.
the ideal applicant will maximize their impact over the course of two months in order to obtain part-time employment as studio manager and sales associate.
This position is located in Atlanta, Georgia and applicants must be prepared to fulfill their internship hours on Mondays-Fridays between 10am-2pm. (As in, not nights or weekends. We take those off... most of the time.)
Please know that this position requires two main skills: studio upkeep/organization and communication with brides leading to sales. After the internship period is over, the part-time position will be paid by a consistent hourly rate plus a commission on all bridal orders. Therefore, earning potential is open-ended based on the individual's skill in the position.
WE WANT YOU TO LIKE:
- small business
- counting things twice (a.k.a. details)
- making sales + closing deals
- Google calendars
- tidy spaces, organization
- communicating with clients and answering questions
- taking initiative
WE LIKE SOMEONE:
- curious and confident, who isn't afraid to speak up
- who is okay with detail-oriented tasks
- Type A: a planner, question asker, system improver, suggestion maker
- ideal Myers Briggs types: ISTP, ISTJ, ESTJ, ESFJ
- who can listen to classic hip-hop most of the time
- who researches things they don't already know (and is down with a good you-tube tutorial video)
- who collects their questions and asks them with intentionality